June 6, 2019
Who Is Adil Amarsi:
- Generated $500 million in confirmed and trackable sales for his copywriting clients.
- Charges upwards of $25,000 for writing sales copy across niches.
- 17+ years of experience in writing sales pages & ads.
- Host of Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast and ‘The Colored Commentator’ Podcast
- Founder of Best-Selling Course ‘ The Copywriters Room’.
- Overcame Dyslexia, ADHD to become an in-demand copywriter.
- Studies Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and lives with his 2 Bengal Cats in London
What you will learn this episode:
- What is copywriting and why you need to do if you own a business or a personal brand.
- What are the core elements that each sales page for your product or service must include.
- How to write brilliant headlines that capture attention
- How to figure out your hero’s journey and story that will resonate with your audience
- Common mistakes, writers make on their websites/sales pages.
- How did Adil know that he wanted to do copywriting and how did he become so good at it?
- What resources or books does Adil recommend if you want to improve your copywriting.
- How does Adil have the confidence to charge $xxx,xxx for his work? How do you build that confidence to charge clients?
- What is Adil’s daily routine to maximise productivity?
- How does Adil overcome adversity and push through difficulties.
- Why is Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu a catalyst for discipline and business success?
- What does the future hold for Adil Amarsi?