May 15, 2019
Chris Barnard’s Biggest Accomplishments:
- Founder of Overtime Athletes
- Chris coaches elite NFL, NBA and Major League Baseball athletes to peak performance.
- Overtime Athletes Nation (OTA) has over 200,000+ athlete members and is in over 91 countries. (with 200,000 subscribers on YouTube)
- Co-Founder of Strength Camp with friend & mentor Elliot Hulse.
- Manages 4 businesses Strength Camp Gym, Strength Camp Media, Strength Camp International & Overtime Athletes
- He earned his Bachelor's in Applied Kinesiology and Physiology at the University of Miami.
- Chris went from Janitor at World’s Gym to leading entrepreneur & author, coaching athletes around the world to maximise their performance.
What You Will Learn This Episode
- Chris Barnard’s backstory from janitor at world’s gym, to personal trainer at LA fitness, to working with Elliot Hulse and now working with elite athletes and being a co-owner of Strength Camp and founder of overtime athletes.
- How Chris became a coach and how his own growth was stunted during high school and how his passion for skill/knowledge overcame this.
- How did Chris know he was passionate about Sports/Athletic Performance?
- Why overtime athletes gives away so many free resources and why this works in business.
- How he connected with Elliot Hulse and why you shouldn’t go seeking a ‘big name’ mentor.
- His specific process for working with athletes.
- What success secret did Chris learn from Lebron James after watching his development as an athlete over a couple of seasons and how he applies this idea to his own life and business.
- How to coach young athletes to peak performance and coaching advice for those looking to step into that role.
- How he manages his time running 4 businesses and managing a team and training athletes on top of that.
- Some of Chris' best Business ideas and tips.
- How he sets goals both intrinsically and extrinsically for the year, month, week and day and how you can do the same.
- How he structures each day for success including morning/evening rituals.
- What are Chris Barnards goals for the future?