October 30, 2019
Tomas Svitorka - Ok is Not Enough For You - High Performance Coach shares his essential mindsets and strategies to raise your standards and get MORE from your life
Who is Tomas Svitorka:
- Featured in GQ Magazine, Virgin Media, Vice Magazine.
- He has coached hundreds of clients including industry leaders, billionaire entrepreneurs, CEOs, rising stars in global corporations and influencers at the top of their game
- Tomas is a professional life coach, speaker and award-winning entrepreneur, and the founder of OK is NOT enough – the core philosophy he uses to coach professionals and entrepreneurs.
- He is a mentor for the Threshold Accelerator, a 12-month business development course for startup entrepreneurs run by Dent Global, who are world leaders in business training.
What will you learn in this episode:
- Why ‘Ok Is Not Enough’ For You and why you should NEVER settle.
- What is a high performance coach or life coach?
- How to know if you’re settling in your relationships, career and beyond and how to step outside your comfort zone
- What was his personal journey? When was his epiphany moment.
- How Tomas went from making sandwiches to becoming one of the world’s leading life coaches & high performance coaches.
- How to set goals that will change your life. A step by step masterclass on how to set SMART goals.
- Figuring out your WHY - Why is it important for you to accomplish - that’s your sense of strength/drive/source/energy
- Why big goals can actually be dangerous!
- How to stop wasting time on activities like TV, social media and take pride in what you want to accomplish again.
- What are the three pillars of Tomas Svitorka’s life coach process:
- What the future holds for Tomas and his coaching business