Who is Anton Ivanov
- He is a US Navy veteran, real estate investor and entrepreneur with a 40 unit rental portfolio spread out across 4 states. His portfolio generates over $12,000 in monthly passive income, and requires less than 1 hour a week to manage.
- He is also the founder of DealCheck - the leading real estate analysis platform for quickly analyzing and comparing rental properties, flips and commercial buildings. DealCheck is used by over 100,000 real estate investors, agents and professionals worldwide.
What you will learn in this episode
- How Anton became an accidental landlord - leaving him with a condo that became his first rental property. It gave him his first experience as a landlord, although due to small cash flow, he was skeptical about real estate at that point.
- He started looking for ways to diversify his equity portfolio and decided to look at real estate again. I realized that I would need 30-50 units to achieve any meaningful passive income, so that became his goal.
- Why you should start investing in real estate instead of other assets - what are appreciation and cash flow? What metrics should you look at?
- What if you live in poor real estate markets like California or London? Where and how to invest in real estate.
- How to evaluate markets and neighbourhoods to invest in using economic and social indicators.
- How and why you should build a team in your market - who are the key people you should look for in your team.
- How Anton built the mobile app/website dealcheck.io with over 100k monthly users and one of the most used property analysis tools in the real estate niche.
- What are Anton’s key mindsets for success? Where did he learn to accomplish what he has?
- Why GOALS are absolutely crucial to success and Anton considers it one of the keys of his success.
- How he balances real estate investing with running his startup.
- How his relationship/wife has played a key role in his success as an entrepreneur and what the next part of his journey entails.
Who is Daniel Daines-Hutt:
- Co-Founder of AmpMyContent & Founder of InboundAscension
- A true Marketing Expert with knowledge in content marketing, facebook ads/PPC, business, sales,growth hacking, psychology of advertising & more.
- Daniel’s content has been quoted and referenced by content referenced and shared by the likes of Shopify, Neil Patel, Sean Ellis and GrowthHackers, Digital Marketer, Ryan Deiss, Copyhackers, Nir Eyal and many more
- His main focus with AmpMyContent is to help build automated traffic systems to help businesses scale their content promotion cost effectively, and increase their sales, and to share how he uses content marketing and promotion to grow.
- Content shared by the CEO of Microsoft
- Top #10 of all time on Inbound.org
- Featured 3 Weeks in a row as top content to read by Growthhackers
- 50,000 visitors and $3 Million in client requests to a brand new website.
- 2.7 Million social views of new content and much more
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- What’s better to produce more content or promote existing content for your business?
- Daniel’s personal journey from selling t-shirts to running a successful million dollar business.
- Why ‘marketing hack’s are BS and it’s better to learn from first principles.
- How to become an authority figure in your niche
- How to create effective Facebook Ads that generate a 22:1 Return on Investment ($22 for every $1 spent)
- How to create amazing content that creates value, trust, authority and also converts for $$$$$
- Daniel Daines Hutt - dealing with adversity and the challenges of both failure and success
- Stoicism and why that will better yourself
- Why having a journal is one of the best tools you can have in your life
- The importance of learning to say ‘NO’ to opportunities
Who is Deepak Shukla
- Founder of Pearl Lemon digital marketing group who provide search engine optimisation, lead generation for top UK and International companies.
- He’s been a featured expert in the Huffinton Post, BBC and TEDx to name a few.
- As an expert on Quora his answers have been viewed over 19 million times.
- From humble beginnings, Deepak grew up in London and has now travelled to over 50 countries.
- He’s a musician, athlete, entrepreneur, property investor & forex trader. Deepak is a man that truly has a wealth of knowledge to share across a plethora of different fields.
- A true renaissance man who sets himself apart through his honesty & authenticity. This is a must listen episode.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Why getting up at 4.30am could be the best decision you make. (Join the 4.30am club?)
- Why ‘Deep focus’ isn’t a fit for every single person and how multi-tasking brings out the best in Deepak.
- Typical mistakes you are making as an entrepreneur and the BEST business ideas Deepak has learned in his 10+ years doing business.
- How to become a better salesperson using intonation, persistence and specific follow up techniques.
- Deepak Shukla’s personal journey: How Deepak throughout his 20’s suffered with self destruction/ physically abusive relationships which lead to him calling the Samaritans helpline. Deepak then underwent therapy which he goes on to share as one of the best decisions he ever made.
- How he brings out the best in himself by hiring/surrounding himself with the right people/staff members.
- Who does he take advice from? Who are his mentors?
- Book recommendations that have helped him transform his life.
- Why personal development is something we must all do and some pragmatic actionable steps to begin your own journey.
Do you feel like you have big goals and dreams but are struggling to identify the next steps to reach that outcome in your life?
I run through a specific visualisation exercise to help you better understand the path forward. Maybe you want to earn more money, find an incredible partner or get into better physical shape.
I know what it feels like to be stuck on the wrong side of your goals; perhaps you are anxious, depressed or living out unhealthy behaviours because you feel like you're in a bit of a rut. Listen along and understand why you are in 'crisis mode' and how to overcome it.
This episode will help you understand the difference between your present state and desired state, a direction and specific outcomes. We also go through some core NLP beliefs such as empowerment comes via responsibility and the perception is more real than reality.
Next week we are back to our usual interview format. If you enjoy this then I'd love to hear your comments.
Who Is Adil Amarsi:
- Generated $500 million in confirmed and trackable sales for his copywriting clients.
- Charges upwards of $25,000 for writing sales copy across niches.
- 17+ years of experience in writing sales pages & ads.
- Host of Adil Amarsi Unplugged Podcast and ‘The Colored Commentator’ Podcast
- Founder of Best-Selling Course ‘ The Copywriters Room’.
- Overcame Dyslexia, ADHD to become an in-demand copywriter.
- Studies Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and lives with his 2 Bengal Cats in London
What you will learn this episode:
- What is copywriting and why you need to do if you own a business or a personal brand.
- What are the core elements that each sales page for your product or service must include.
- How to write brilliant headlines that capture attention
- How to figure out your hero’s journey and story that will resonate with your audience
- Common mistakes, writers make on their websites/sales pages.
- How did Adil know that he wanted to do copywriting and how did he become so good at it?
- What resources or books does Adil recommend if you want to improve your copywriting.
- How does Adil have the confidence to charge $xxx,xxx for his work? How do you build that confidence to charge clients?
- What is Adil’s daily routine to maximise productivity?
- How does Adil overcome adversity and push through difficulties.
- Why is Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu a catalyst for discipline and business success?
- What does the future hold for Adil Amarsi?
Who is Caleb Simpson:
- Founder of HempDaddys.com
- Hemp Daddy’s produce ‘Full Spectrum Hemp Extract Products’ including CBD Oil, CBD Capsules and Transdermal Cream.
- Co-Founder of Bearded Bros (Energy Bar Brand) national business in over 2000 locations over the country.
- Ultramarathon runner (100+km races!!)
- Father of 3 kids and lives out of an RV.
What will you learn in this episode:
- What is CBD?
- How did Caleb get the inspiration to start his CBD business?
- What is the Cannabis plant? What’s the difference between Marijuana and Hemp?
- How does he physically create his CBD product? What is the extraction process from the plant?
- How CBD can help with anxiety, stress, depression, cancer and more.
- Best method for you to take CBD.
- What marketing strategies does Caleb use for Hemp Daddy's?
- Specific SEO tools and techniques you can implement in your business.
- How to market a product when you can’t use paid advertising.
- How does Caleb split his time focusing on the different tasks of his day.
- How Caleb overcomes adversity and how you can apply this mindset to your own life.
- What the future holds for Hemp Daddy’s and Caleb.
This episode features a long introduction on Bitcoin. To skip to the interview go to minute 27:00.
Who is Roger Ver?
- Early investor in Bitcoin, investing in February 2011.
- Sold his Lamborghini to buy more Bitcoin in 2011, bought in when it was $1. (He was already a successful entrepreneur and millionaire before Bitcoin)
- Successful investor having invested in XRP and Bitcoin Related Startups: Bitcoin.com, Blockchain.info, Kraken, BitPay and more.
- CEO of Bitcoin.com managing approximately 100+ people.
- Passionate libertarian and voluntarist, supporter of free markets and free speech.
- Brown Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Renounced his US Citizenship and is now a citizen of St Kitts and Nevis and splits his time between Tokyo and St Kitts.
- After the controversial Bitcoin split in 2017, Roger now supports Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and calls Bitcoin (BTC) slow, unreliable and expensive.
What you’ll learn this episode?
- What is Bitcoin? What is a digital currency?
- How does it differ from traditional currencies like US Dollars, Euros or Pounds?
- What is inflation and how does Bitcoin solve this issue of a devaluing currency?
- What does it mean for Bitcoin to be decentralised?
- What are the main challenges cryptocurrencies face in 2019?
- Who is Roger Ver?
- Why does Roger Ver support Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and not Bitcoin (BTC) anymore?
- How did Roger discover Bitcoin?
- How do you get involved and start using cryptocurrencies? Should you invest in them?
- Why did Roger Ver go to Prison?
- What is Roger’s advice for investing cryptocurrencies or businesses? How does he evaluate new investments?
- Is Roger scared the Government will try to take him out?
- How does Bitcoin affect the Governments control over the world/money?
- What are the other cryptocurrencies and what do they do?
- How does Ethereum, EOS say differ from Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin?
Chris Barnard’s Biggest Accomplishments:
- Founder of Overtime Athletes
- Chris coaches elite NFL, NBA and Major League Baseball athletes to peak performance.
- Overtime Athletes Nation (OTA) has over 200,000+ athlete members and is in over 91 countries. (with 200,000 subscribers on YouTube)
- Co-Founder of Strength Camp with friend & mentor Elliot Hulse.
- Manages 4 businesses Strength Camp Gym, Strength Camp Media, Strength Camp International & Overtime Athletes
- He earned his Bachelor's in Applied Kinesiology and Physiology at the University of Miami.
- Chris went from Janitor at World’s Gym to leading entrepreneur & author, coaching athletes around the world to maximise their performance.
What You Will Learn This Episode
- Chris Barnard’s backstory from janitor at world’s gym, to personal trainer at LA fitness, to working with Elliot Hulse and now working with elite athletes and being a co-owner of Strength Camp and founder of overtime athletes.
- How Chris became a coach and how his own growth was stunted during high school and how his passion for skill/knowledge overcame this.
- How did Chris know he was passionate about Sports/Athletic Performance?
- Why overtime athletes gives away so many free resources and why this works in business.
- How he connected with Elliot Hulse and why you shouldn’t go seeking a ‘big name’ mentor.
- His specific process for working with athletes.
- What success secret did Chris learn from Lebron James after watching his development as an athlete over a couple of seasons and how he applies this idea to his own life and business.
- How to coach young athletes to peak performance and coaching advice for those looking to step into that role.
- How he manages his time running 4 businesses and managing a team and training athletes on top of that.
- Some of Chris' best Business ideas and tips.
- How he sets goals both intrinsically and extrinsically for the year, month, week and day and how you can do the same.
- How he structures each day for success including morning/evening rituals.
- What are Chris Barnards goals for the future?
Who is Rory MacDonald?
- One of the best mixed martial artist fighters (MMA) in the world.
- Currently welterweight champion in Bellator MMA organisation and a former title challenger in the UFC.
- Beaten MMA legends such as Nate Diaz, BJ Penn, Paul Daley.
- Trains out of the Tristar Gym in Montreal with world known Head Coach Firas Zihabi and training partner Georges-St-Pierre (now retired).
- His fight with Robbie Lawler at UFC 189 is widely considered one of the best fights of all time.
- He is a multiple time winner of the UFC FOTN (fight of the night) bonus.
What do we discuss in this episode:
- Discussing Rory’s recent performance against Jon Fitch. (Bellator 220)
- Is Rory retiring? What did he mean by his post fight interview after his fight with Jon Fitch?
- How is Rory getting that killer instinct back? Did he ever lose it?
- How Rory thinks the Bellator welterweight Grand Prix will turn out.
- How does he see his match up with Neiman Gracie going.
- Rory finding God has given him new purpose and perception - what was the turning point for him?
- How did Rory find martial arts when he was 14?
- How does he overcome adversity and struggle in his life?
- How Rory is handling being a Father and family man now.
- Will he let his children be MMA fighters?
- How Rory got involved in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency and his picks for the best coins to watch out for in 2019
- How does Rory want to be remembered? What will be the Rory MacDonald legacy?