Anton Ivanov -$12,000/month Passive Income with Real Estate Investing. Step By Step Real Estate Investing Guide. Founder of DealCheck.io
Who is Anton Ivanov
- He is a US Navy veteran, real estate investor and entrepreneur with a 40 unit rental portfolio spread out across 4 states. His portfolio generates over $12,000 in monthly passive income, and requires less than 1 hour a week to manage.
- He is also the founder of DealCheck - the leading real estate analysis platform for quickly analyzing and comparing rental properties, flips and commercial buildings. DealCheck is used by over 100,000 real estate investors, agents and professionals worldwide.
What you will learn in this episode
- How Anton became an accidental landlord - leaving him with a condo that became his first rental property. It gave him his first experience as a landlord, although due to small cash flow, he was skeptical about real estate at that point.
- He started looking for ways to diversify his equity portfolio and decided to look at real estate again. I realized that I would need 30-50 units to achieve any meaningful passive income, so that became his goal.
- Why you should start investing in real estate instead of other assets - what are appreciation and cash flow? What metrics should you look at?
- What if you live in poor real estate markets like California or London? Where and how to invest in real estate.
- How to evaluate markets and neighbourhoods to invest in using economic and social indicators.
- How and why you should build a team in your market - who are the key people you should look for in your team.
- How Anton built the mobile app/website dealcheck.io with over 100k monthly users and one of the most used property analysis tools in the real estate niche.
- What are Anton’s key mindsets for success? Where did he learn to accomplish what he has?
- Why GOALS are absolutely crucial to success and Anton considers it one of the keys of his success.
- How he balances real estate investing with running his startup.
- How his relationship/wife has played a key role in his success as an entrepreneur and what the next part of his journey entails.